- 250gram wholemeal linguine
- 300gram mushrooms
- 1 spring onion
- 400gram canned tomatoes
- 1tbs olive oil
- 1tbs sunflower seeds
- 1tbs cashew mush
- salt, pepper, chili powder, Italian herbs
- handful fresh basil
- Fill a pot with water, bring it to the heat, add a pinch of salt and linguine and let it cook for 10 minutes at minimum heat.
- Wash spring onion and mushrooms and cut them in slices.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add spring onion and sunflower seeds and steam for one minute.
- Add mushrooms and some water (50ml) and cook for 2 minutes before you add the canned tomatoes and cashew mush.
- Spice the mushrooms with salt, pepper, chili powder and Italian herbs.
- When the noodles are done, strain off the water and add them to the pan.
- Mix the pasta and add fresh chopped basil before you serve it on to plates.
Side fact: Thanks to the cashew mush, the pasta sauce is very creamy. Don’t mind, you won’t miss Parmesan cheese. 😉