Plan your days in advance.
One sports session per day.
Make use of meal prep.
Start with simple meals.
Time management is the key.
- Plan your days in advance. Take five minutes each evening to think about the tasks you want to conclude the next day. Then you are going to be more productive and focused.
- One sports session per day. The amount of time is not the most important fact, but it’s essential to move your body and to stimulate your cardiovascular system. Even ten minutes of intense exercises or twenty minutes of jogging suffice.
- Make use of meal prep. That’s the best way to provide yourself with healthy food for a long day at work or university. Then you won’t need to buy processed food in a restaurant or at the cafeteria.
- Start with simple meals in case you have no cooking experiences. Noodles with a sauce made of zucchini, tomatoes and onion is so easy to prepare and thanks to the vegetables it contains vitamins and is nutrient-rich.
- Time management is the key. Keep some time free to prepare your meals, so that you won’t be stressed and link negative feelings to your experience in the kitchen.