ingredients (two servings):
- 125gram millet
- 250ml plant based milk (oat/soy/almond drink)
- 1tbs almond mush
- 1tbs agave syrup
- 1 pinch of bourbon vanilla extract
- 1/2 mango
- 2tbs planed almonds
- Fill a pot with millet and oat drink, bring it to the boil, cook for 5 minutes at minimum heat and let it swell for 10 minutes.
- Add almond mush, agave syrup and vanilla to the millet.
- Cut mango in half and slice in small chunks.
- Add almonds in a pan without oil and roast until they get brown.
- Serve millet and mango in a bowl topped with the roasted almonds.
facts about agave syrup:
- is composed of almost 100% fructose
- agaves grow in Central America, mostly in Mexico