ingredients: (four pancakes)
- 120gram spelt wholemeal flour
- 160ml plant-based drink
- 2tsp matcha powder
- 1/2 banana
- 1tbs apple vinegar
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 banana
- 2tbs almond mush
- 4tbs plant-based drink
- 1tsp matcha powder
topping: apple, cinnamon, dates, walnuts, orange slices
- Put one banana in a bowl and mash it with a fork or rather puree it.
- Mingle apple vinegar and baking powder, add plant-based drink, flour, matcha powder and half of the squeezed banana and mix it.
- Put half of the pastry in a pan with 1tsp heated coconut oil, separated in two parts and bake both sides of each pancake until the pastry gets fixed. It probably takes 2 minutes per side.
- Then you remove the baked pancakes and continue with the remaining pastry. Therefore you put one more 1tsp coconut oil in the pan, add the pastry and bake both sides of each pancake for roughly 2 minutes per side.
- For the almond cream you simply add almond mush, plant-based drink and matcha powder to the mashed banana and mix it.
- Wash and slice an apple.
- Use two plates and serve two pancakes on each plate piled with almond cream and apple slices. Top them with cinnamon, dates, walnuts, orange slices or any other nuts and fruits you like!