ingredients (two servings – four towers):
- 150gram couscous
- 1 aubergine
- 4tbs olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 1tbs olive oil
- 1tbs balsamico vinegar
- salt, pepper
- 1 paprika (cooked for 5 minutes)
- 2tbs cashew mush
- 2tbs water
- cayenne pepper
- 1 dried chilli
- 1tbs sunflower seeds
- 1tbs sesame seeds
- Souse couscous with boiling water and swell for 5 minutes.
- Wash aubergine, slice in stripes and steam in a pan with heated olive oil for 2 minutes on each side.
- For the avocado-cream you hollow an avocado and mingle with olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- To prepare the red pepper-cashew-cream you wash and slice the pepper in chunks. Cook it in boiling water at minimum heat for three minutes. Then blend with cashew mush, water, cayenne pepper and chilli. Roast sunflower and sesame seeds in a pan without oil, add to the cream and mix.
- Time to build the tower: Therefore you take one aubergine slice as the first layer, top with cashew-cream and couscous, add another aubergine slice, top with avocado dip and couscous, then aubergine topped with cashew-cream and couscous… continue this procedure until all ingredients are depleted.