#oil-free #dairy-free #vegan #soy-free
- 50gram dates
- 250gram spelt wholemeal flour
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1tbs baking powder
- 2tbs cacao
- 50gram chopped walnuts
- 100ml oat drink
- 3 ripe small bananas
- 100gram apple mush
- 50ml maple syrup
- Put the dates in a vessel, pour over 50ml boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Mix flour, cinnamon, baking powder, cacao and the chopped walnuts.
- Add the oat drink, bananas, apple mush and maple syrup to the dates and blend it.
- Mix the dry and liquid ingredients and spread them out on a baking pan, prepared with a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle a handful walnuts on top of the banana bread and bake it in the oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
Tip: Wait until the bread is cooled off, before you slice it.