- 100gram beet root
- 50gram lamb’s lettuce
- handful walnuts
- 1/2 orange (sliced in chunks)
- 2tbs linseed oil
- juice of 1/2 orange
- one pinch of salt and pepper
- 1tsp dill
- 1tsp mustard
- Mix all ingredients for the dressing in a bowl.
- Mingle with beet root (sliced in small chunks) and washed lamb’s lettuce.
- Top with walnuts and orange slices.
facts about beetroot:
- includes betain which minimizes the risk for heart diseases
- contains anthucyane which protect you from cancer
- provides you with vitamin A, B and C
- improves your lipid metabolism