preparation time: 30 minutes
ingredients (for two servings):
- 150gram buckwheat
- 1tbs oil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 zucchini
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1tsp vegetable stock
- 1tsp Harissa powder
- salt, pepper
- 1tbs sesame
- Put buckwheat in a pot with 300ml salted water, bring to the boil, minimize the heat and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Cut the onion in small slices and steam in a pan with heated oil for one minute.
- Add washed and sliced bell pepper and garlic and steam for another minute before you mix with 300ml vegetable stock, salt, pepper and Harissa powder.
- Reduce the heat and add the buckwheat (after 15 minutes of cooking, when the water is absorbed).
- To finalize the meal you wash zucchini and tomato, rasp the zucchini and cut the tomato in slices.
- Add zucchini, tomato and sesame to the pan and mix everything.
Thanks to the zucchini and tomato this meal tastes extremely fresh!