ingredients (two servings):
- 150gram bulgur
- 1/2 kohlrabi
- 100gram beetroot
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 cucumber
- 50gram lamb’s lettuce
- 1tbs linseed oil
- salt, pepper
- pinch of Harissa powder
- 2tbs orange juice
- 1/2 avocado
- 100gram silken tofu
- pinch of pepper, coriander and chili powder
- Fill a pot with 300ml water and bring to the boil. Add bulgur and cook for 15 minutes at minimum heat.
- Peel kohlrabi and carrot, wash cucumber and slice all vegetables in thin stripes.
- Wash lamb’s lettuce and baste with oil.
- Purée avocado and tofu and mix with pepper, coriander and chili powder.
- Mingle the cooked bulgur with Harissa and orange juice.
- Put all ingredients on a plate and enjoy!