- 150gram bulgur (boiled in water)
- 125gram mushrooms
- 1tbs olive oil
- 150gram spinach (if deep-frozen: put in a pan with 100ml water and boil until it’s heated)
- handful cherry tomatoes
- 1tsp ginger
- 1 dried chilli
- 1tbs lime juice
- handful sunflower seeds
- Wash the mushrooms, slice them and steam in a pan with olive oil.
- Then add ginger, chilli and lime juice.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut in half.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and top with sunflower seeds, after you steamed them in a pan without oil.
Have a look at the result – a fresh and tasty salad!
Facts about spinach:
- it protects your eyes of night blindness and free radicals in the eye
- with a bowl of spinach you cover the whole daily demand for vitamin K and beta carotene and half of the demand for magnesium