ingredients (for one person):
- 50 gram oats
- 100ml soy drink
- 50ml water
- fruits: plum, banana
- toppings: coconut flakes, walnuts
- Mix oats with soy drink and water and boil them up in a pot at maximum heat.
- Season with cinnamon and fill in a bowl.
- Slice plum and banana (or any other fruits you like) in chunks and add them in the bowl.
- As a topping I prefer coconut flakes and walnuts.
informative facts about walnuts:
- contain many multiple unsaturated and omega-3 fatty acids which are useful to prevent cardiovascular disease
- vitamin B6 optimizes our concentration and provides tiredness
- their high percentage of zinc boosts our immune system