ingredients (two servings):
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 50gram wholemeal flour
- 70ml oat drink
- 1tsp harissa powder
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1tsp kurkuma
- one big sweet potato
- 2tbs rape oil
- 1tsp curry paste
- 2tsp tomato paste
- Divide the cauliflower in bite-sized pieces and wash them.
- Mingle flour, harissa, pressed garlic and curcuma in a bowl and add oat drink while stirring the marinade.
- Dip cauliflower wings in the paste and put them on a baking sheet.
- Peel the potato and cut it in long slices.
- Add 1tbs rape oil to the remaining marinade and mix the potato slices with it.
- Put it on the same baking sheet or another one if there isn’t enough space for cauliflower and sweet potato.
- Bake in the oven at 230 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Then prepare a sauce for the cauliflower slices by mixing rape oil, curry paste and tomato paste.
- Bake both for another 5 minutes, then remove the wedges from the baking sheet and refine cauliflower for 5 more minutes.
- Put sweet potato and cauliflower on a plate and add a fresh salad and a dip if you like. I served it with a little bit of baba ganoush, but salted soy yoghurt fits as well.
For this meal I’ve been inspired by a german vegan blogger who’s name is Anna and who owns the blog “Vegan Mom”. All of her recipes sound so delicious and as her cauliflower wings taste amazing, I’m sure her other creations have a fantastic flavor as well. Thanks for sharing such wonderful inspirations with food lover like me!