ingredients (two servings):
- 150gram rice
- 200ml coconut milk
- 50ml water
- 1/2 pineapple
- topping: cinnamon
- Fill water and coconut milk in a pot and bring it to the boil.
- Add washed rice and cook for 10 minutes at low heat (cooking time depends on the sort of rice)
- Peel the pineapple and slice in small chunks.
- Put pineapple and rice in bowls and top with a pinch of cinnamon.
facts about pineapple:
- includes many healthy mineral nutrients (e.g. potassium and iodine) which strengthen your anti-stress-potential and enhance your mental performance
- its magnesium protects you from depression
- regulates your acid-base-metabolism as it is more alkaline than acid
- contains vanillin which brightens your mood in a natural way