ingredients (two servings):
- 125gram polenta
- 250ml water
- 250ml coconut milk
- cinnamon and curcuma
- 1/2 mango
- handful plums
- 50gram blackberries (frozen or fresh)
- Put water and coconut milk in a pot, mix and bring it to the boil.
- Add polenta to the boiling water and let it swell for 10 minutes at minimum heat or rather turn off the heat when the mixture gets solid.
- Slice mango in chunks and unfreeze the blackberries in a pot with some water in case you use frozen ones.
- Season polenta with cinnamon and curcuma.
- Put polenta and the fruits in a bowl and top with a handful chopped walnuts.