preparation time: 15 minutes (maximum)
ingredients (for two bowls):
- 150gram couscous
- 25gram fresh chopped spinach
- salt, pepper
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 can of corn
- 10 black olives
optional topping: olive oil, chili and paprika powder, Harissa paste
- Put the couscous in a bowl, bring 300ml water to the boil, add it to the couscous and let it swell for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash the spinach and chop it, as well as the black olives.
- Wash the tomatoes and slice them in chunks.
- Wash the cucumber and cut it in slices.
- Mix the swelled couscous with salt, pepper and spinach and if you like you can add olive oil, chili, paprika and Harissa paste for more spice.
- Put all ingredients on two plate or into two bowls and enjoy the freshness of this meal!