ingredients (two servings):
- 1/2 papaya
- 1/2 pineapple
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 150gram wholemeal rice
- 2 green onions
- 1/2tsp vegetable stock powder
- 1/2tsp curry powder
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper and chilli
- 1tsp chopped ginger
- 1 handful cress
- Boil rice in a pot with vegetable stock for the amount of time indicated by the package instruction.
- Wash the green onion and slice in stripes. After that you steam them in a pan with oil.
- Add boiled rice, diced pineapple and papaya and tomatoes cut in half in the pan.
- Season with curry, cayenne pepper, chilli, ginger and use a handful cress as topping.