ingredients: (two servings)
- 80gram glass noodles
- 3 carrots
- 4 celery stalks
- 1 onion
- 1tbs fresh chopped ginger
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bell pepper
- 4tbs fresh lemon balm leaves, chopped
- 4tbs lemon juice
- 2tbs coconut oil
- 2tbs soy sauce
- pinch of salt, pepper, chili, cilantro
- Cook glass noodles in a pot with boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients for the dressing and put it in a bowl.
- Peel and plane carrots, wash and slice celery and bell pepper in small chunks and add them to the bowl.
- Peel and slice onion and steam it in a pan heated oil together with with ginger and squeezed garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the steamed onions and cooked glass noodles to the bowl, mix everything and serve on two plates.