ingredients (for two servings):
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread
- 2tbs olive oil
- 1/2 broccoli
- handful olives
- salt, pepper
- pinch of oregano
- Cut the bread in chunks and steam it in a pan with heated olive oil for 2 minutes.
- Wash the broccoli, cut it in chunks and cook the chunks in a pot with boiling water for 5 minutes.
- You can add the olives in whole to your salad or you chop them first.
- Mix bread, cooked broccoli, and olives in a bowl and add salt, pepper and oregano.
tip: If you like it spicy and sour, you can add some vinegar and chilies to upgrade the taste.