ingredients (two servings):
- 200gram penne rigate (100% durum wheat semolina – Hartweizengrieß)
- 1 spring onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tomato
- 4 sun dried tomatoes
- 3tbs olive oil
- 2tbs balsamic vinegar
- salt, pepper, oregano, savoy
- handful fresh basil
- 1 dried chili
- Put penne rigate in a pot with boiling salted water and let them cook at minimum heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Wash all veggies (onion, zucchini, tomato, bell pepper) and cut them in slices.
- Heat 2tbs oil in a pan and add onion and squeezed garlic.
- Add sliced zucchini and bell pepper and steam for 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and add balsamic vinegar and the spices.
- Slice the fresh and dried tomatoes, put them in a bowl and add penne, steamed vegetables, olive oil, dried chili and fresh basil.