ingredients (for two servings):
- 200gram pasta noodles
- 1/2 onion
- 1tbs olive oil
- 1/2 can of chopped tomatoes
- salt, pepper, oregano
- 8-10 black olives
- handful fresh parsley
topping: fresh parsley
Instead of parsley you can use basil or any other herbs as well.
- Put the noodles in a pot with boiling water, reduce the heat and cook them for 10 minutes (or as long as the packing instruction suggests you).
- Peel and slice the onion, put the slices in a pan with heated oil and steam them for one minute.
- Then you add the canned tomatoes, reduce the heat, mix and spice it with salt, pepper and oregano and let it cook for two minutes.
- Shortly before serving, you wash the fresh parsley and chop it as well as the olives. Add them to the pan and mix everything.
- Mix the pasta sauce with the cooked and drained noodles and your meal is ready!
- Spread the pasta on two plates and put some fresh parsley on top.
A beautiful, simple and fast dish – the perfect vegan meal for your lunch break and stressful days!