ingredients (for two servings):
- 150gram bulgur
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 handful fresh spinach
- 1/2 can corn
- 1/2 can olives
- salt, pepper, oregano
- Put 300ml water in a pot, bring to the boil, add bulgur and cook it for 10 minutes at minimum heat.
- Wash the tomatoes, spinach and cut them in small chunks, the olives as well.
- Wash the cucumber and cut them in thin slices.
- Mix the cooked bulgur with cucumber, tomatoes, spinach, corn and olives.
- Spice the salad with salt, pepper and oregano.