ingredients (two servings):
- 125gram millet
- 250ml water
- 125ml oat drink
- 1tbs peanut mush
- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- 1 handful nuts (cashews, hazelnuts, almonds)
- 1tsp dried cranberries
- rice syrup for a sweeter taste
- Put millet in a pot with water and bring to the boil. Cook for 5 minutes and let it soak for another 10 minutes.
- Add oat drink and peanut mush, mingle and fill in a muesli bowl.
- Cut banana and apple in chunks and spread on top of the millet.
- Serve the bowl with nuts and cranberries and season it with a pinch of cinnamon.
- In case it’s not sweet enough for your taste, add a little bit of rice syrup.
- millet is a very comprehensive cereal
- nuts contain many unsaturated fatty acids which are healthy for your body
- oat drink is a tasty milk-free, vegan option for milk
- instead of peanut mush you can use almond or cashew mush if you like it more
- choose your favorite fruits to top your muesli with; my insider tip: orange tastes very well with millet! 😉
- instead of water you can cook millet with plant based drink