ingredients (two servings):
- 200 gram savoy
- handful walnuts
- 1tbs sesam seeds
- 2tbs lineseed oil
- salt, pepper, garam masala
- 150 gram udon noodles
- 2tbs soy sauce
- Slice savoy in thin stripes and wash these stripes. Put them in a pot with water and cook it a low heat for 2 minutes.
- Bring water to a boil and add the udon noodles, which you boil for 4 minutes.
- Mix savoy with walnuts, sesame seeds, oil and the spices.
- Then add udon noodles on a plate and top with soy sauce.
facts about savoy:
- includes as much vitamin C as a citrus
- high in fiber