ingredients (for three small slices of bread):
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/4 onion
- 2tbs olive oil
- 2tbs tomato paste
- 4tbs water
- 4 black olives
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2tsp paprika powder
- 1tbs fresh parsley
- Wash the bell pepper, peel the onion and slice both in very small chunks.
- Put them in a pan with heated olive oil and steam for one minute.
- Add tomato paste and water, mix and let it cook at medium heat for one more minute.
- Chop the olives and add them to the pan, as well as salt, pepper and paprika powder.
- As last step, you wash and chop the parsley, add it and mix all ingredients.
- Now you can spread it out on bread or mix it with bulgur, couscous, anything you like. ?