- 150gram noodles (wholemeal penne)
- 1/2 broccoli
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 aubergine
- 2 spring onions
- salt, pepper, chili powder
vegan cheese sauce:
- 3tbs margarine
- 4tsp flour
- 150ml water
- 2tbs yeast flakes
- 1/2tsp salt and mustard
- Cook the noodles in a pot with boiling water.
- Wash and slice all vegetables in chunks. Add broccoli to the noodles 5 minutes before they are done.
- For the cheese sauce you mix margarine and flour in a pan and bring to the heat. Then add water, yeast flakes, salt and mustard and mingle until it has a smooth consistency. (amount of water can differ)
- Grease a casserole with oil or margarine and fill in the cooked noodles, all veggies and top with salt, pepper, chili and cheese sauce.
- Right before serving you can add some sunflower seeds (optionally roasted in pan without oil).