ingredients (for two servings):
- 5tbs polenta
- 2 cups of soy drink
- 2 cups of water
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 6tbs canned tomatoes
- 6 black olives
- 2 handful fresh spinach
- 1tbs fresh parsley
- salt, pepper
- Put the soy drink in a pot, bring it to the boil and add the polenta. Turn off the heat and let it cook for 1 minute. Then you add 1 cup of water, mix it and continue to stir, so it becomes more and more creamy. After two minutes you can add one more cup of water and stir it for one more minute.
- Wash and slice the bell pepper in stripes.
- Peel the onion and cut it in small chunks.
- Steam bell pepper and onion in a pan with 2tbs heated olive oil.
- After one minute you can add the canned tomatoes, reduce the heat and cook it for two minutes.
- Wash spinach and parsley and chop both, as well as the olives.
- Right before serving, you add the chopped spinach, parsley and olives and mix it.
- Spread the polenta on two plates and top it with the sauce.