- 200gram spelt wholemeal flour
- 90ml water
- 2tbs olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 300gram pumpkin
- 1/2 red onion
- 3 stalks green kale
- 4tbs olive oil
- 150gram chickpeas
- 2tbs water
- 1tbs lemon juice
- pinch of salt, pepper, cumin, curcuma
- Wash pumpkin and green kale and slice both in small chunks.
- Peel and slice the onion and steam it together with the pumpkin chunks in a pan with 2tbs heated olive oil.
- Add the green kale after two minutes and spice it with salt, pepper, cumin and curcuma.
- Put chickpeas, 2tbs olive oil, water, lemon juice and salt, pepper, cumin in a vessel and blend it.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- For the pastry you knew flour, water, olive oil and salt either with your hands or a kitchen machine.
- Roll out the pastry and put it on a baking pan (prepared with a baking sheet).
- Then you top it with the chickpea cream and put the pumpkin-kale-mixture on top.
- After 20 minutes baking you can remove it from the oven and enjoy this vegan treat!
For the pastry I used the same recipe as for my “pumpkin-leek-tart”. The best thing is that you can knead it with your hands in less than two minutes! You don’t believe it? Try it out! 😉