ingredients (for two servings):
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 spring onion
- 1 small tomato
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2tbs olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1tbs fresh parsley
- Wash the spring onion and tomato and cut both in small slices.
- Peel the garlic and chop it.
- Mix spring onion and tomato slices with garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Wash and chop the fresh parsley and add it to the filling.
- Then you cut the avocado in half, remove the kernel and the filling.
- Add the filling to the tomato-mix and put it inside the avocado halves.
The perfect low carb meal or side dish!
Looks impressive and tastes amazing!