ingredients (for two servings):
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread
- 2tbs olive oil
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- handful olives
- 20gram salad
- salt, pepper
- pinch of oregano
- Cut the bread in chunks and steam it in a pan with heated olive oil for 2 minutes.
- Wash bell pepper and tomatoes and cut all in small chunks.
- You can add the olives in whole to your salad or you chop them first.
- Wash the salad and chop it as well.
- Mix bread, bell pepper, tomatoes, olive and salad in a bowl and add salt, pepper, oregano.
tip: If you like it spicy and sour, you can add some vinegar and chilies to upgrade the taste.