3 health benefits:
- lentils are high in proteins
- kale provides you with iron
- ginger boosts your immune system
ingredients (two big servings):
- 1 onion
- 2tbs peanut oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 12gram fresh ginger
- 500gram canned tomatoes
- 200gram red lentils
- pinch of salt, pepper, curcuma, coriander
- Chop an onion, put it in a pan with heated oil and steam for one minute.
- Chop the ginger and steam it in the pan for one minute.
- Add the tomatoes, lentils and spices, reduce the heat and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Add 200ml water after 5 minutes.
- Add 200ml more water and 100gram washed, chopped kale and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add more liquid if it’s not smooth enough.