ingredients (one big serving):
- 80gram bulgur
- 160ml water
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 bell peppers
- 1tbs oil
- 1/2tsp curry paste
- 5tbs water
- pinch of salt, pepper and cilantro
- 1tbs sunflower seeds
- Put bulgur, water and a pinch of salt in a pot, bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes at low heat.
- Wash and slice the veggies in stripes.
- Steam sunflower seeds in a pan without oil and remove them they start to get dark.
- Put celery stripes in a pan with heated oil and steam for one minute.
- Add bell peppers stripes and steam for another minute.
- Mix curry paste with water and add to the pan as well as the spices and cook for one minute.
- Add cooked bulgur to the pan, mingle everything and serve on a plate topped with sunflower seeds.