ingredients (two servings):
- 2 zucchini
- 150gram couscous
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 lemon
- 150gram broccoli
- 1 green onion
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 3tbs almond mush
- pinch of salt, cayenne pepper and cumin
- 1tsp garam masala and curry powder
- Wash the zucchini and remove its filling with a spoon. Put them on a baking sheet and bake in the oven at 150 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Boil 300ml water and pour over the couscous. Let it swell for 5 minutes.
- Slice broccoli in chunks, wash them and cook in a pot with water for 5 minutes at medium heat.
- Wash and slice bell pepper and green onion in chunks.
- Add lemon juice and all spices to the couscous and mix with bell pepper, broccoli and green onion.
- Put the filling in the zucchini and set them back in the oven to bake for another 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
- When the zucchini are done, remove from the oven and top with parsley and almond mush.