- 150gram bulgur + juice of one orange, chili, curcuma, salt, pepper
- 300gram sweet potato + 2tbs oil, pinch of pepper, chili, paprika powder
- 150gram chickpeas + 1 clove of garlic, 1tbs oil, salt, pepper, chili, 1tbs fresh parsley, juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- fresh green salad
- Put bulgur in a pot with 300ml vegetable stock, bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Cut sweet potato in slices, mix with oil, pepper, chili, paprika powder and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Puree chickpeas with garlic, oil, salt, pepper, chili, lemon juice and fresh parsley.
- Add juice of one orange, chili, curcuma, salt and pepper to the cooked bulgur.
- Wash and slice cucumber, tomatoes and green salad and mix with bulgur and sweet potato.
- Serve on two plates and top with hummus.