ingredients: (two servings)
- 125gram couscous
- 250ml water
- 2tsp vegetable stock
- 1/2 cucumber
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 4tbs walnut oil
- 1tsp rice syrup
- 3tbs lime juice
- salt, pepper
- Pour boiling water over the couscous, add vegetable stock and let it swell covered for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile you slice onion, cucumber and tomatoes in small chunks.
- Wash and chop the fresh parsley.
- For the dressing you mix oil, syrup, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Let the couscous cool down before you add sliced veggies, dressing and herbs.
- Mingle all ingredients and serve on two plates.
tip: As you can see below, this salad is the perfect meal prep for a long day on the way and tastes amazing as a side dish for barbecue.