- 150gram dates
- 1tbs apple vinegar
- 3tsp baking powder
- 200gram wholemeal spelt flour
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 3tbs cacao
- 50ml oil
- 150ml plant-based drink
- 3 ripe bananas
- Pour boiling water over the dates and set them aside for 5 minutes.
- Mix 1tbs vinegar and 1tsp baking powder in a bowl.
- Add flour, 2tsp baking powder, cinnamon and cacao to the bowl.
- Put dates, chunky bananas and plant-based drink in a vessel and puree.
- Add oil and the banana-puree to the bowl and mingle it until it’s a creamy, quite firm pastry.
- Fill 12 muffin cups with the pastry and put the muffins in the oven at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.