ingredients (for 12 thin slices):
- 200gram stoned dates
- 300ml water cook for 5 minutes
- 1 banana
- 100gram rape oil
- 120gram wholemeal spelt flour
- 80gram ground almonds
- 40gram cacao
- 1tbs baking powder
optional topping: chopped/ground almonds, coconut flakes
- Slice the dates and put them in a pot with boiling water. Reduce the heat and cook them for five minutes.
- Put the soaked dates in water, a sliced banana and the margarine in a vessel and blend them.
- Mix flour, almonds, cacao and baking powder and add the date cream.
- Mix all ingredients and spread the pastry on a baking sheet.
- Bake the mixture at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven, let it cool down and cut it into slices.