preparation time: 15-20 minutes
ingredients (for two servings):
- 150gram bulgur
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 can of strained tomatoes
- 200gram tofu
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt, pepper
- 1tsp Harissa paste
- 2tbs olive oil
- Bring 300ml water to the boil, add bulgur and cook it for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out the water of the tofu, chop it and mix it in a bowl with the Harissa paste.
- Peel an onion and slice it in small slices.
- Put the onion slices in a pan with 1tbs heated oil and steam it for one minute.
- Wash and rasp the zucchini, add it to pan and steam it for one minute.
- Then you reduce the heat, add the strained tomatoes and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Spice it with salt and pepper and remove it from the pan.
- Put the tofu in the pan with 1tbs heated oil and steam it for one minute.
- Then you can add the other ingredients, mix everything and serve it on two plates.