- 125gram spelt flour
- 50ml oat drink
- 30ml water
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 100gram kidney beans (with some liquid of the can)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1tbs lemon juice
- salt, pepper, chili, cumin
- 1tbs olive oil
- 1/2 aubergine
- 2tbs olive oil
- pinch of savory
- 1/2 sweet potato
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 onion
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder, add water and oat drink and knead until it becomes a smooth pastry. Divide it in two rolls and let them rest for 30 minutes.
- Fill a vessel with kidney beans, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, chili, cumin and 1tbs olive oil and puree.
- Steam washed and sliced aubergine in a pan with 2tbs heated olive oil. Add a pinch of savory.
- Slice the sweet potato in chunks and cook the chunks in a pot with boiling water for 5 minutes until they are soft.
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half and cut the onion in small slices.
- After waiting 30 minutes, you can knead the dough one more time and roll it out with a rolling pin (As flat as possible ;)) and steam each side in a heated pan until you see bubbles.
- Fill each wrap with kidney puree, aubergine, sweet potato, tomatoes and onion