ingredients (for two servings as a main dish):
- 1 small sweet potato
- 100gram lamb’s lettuce
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 clementine
- handful walnuts
for the dressing:
- 3tbs olive oil
- 2tbs lemon juice
- 1tbs rice syrup
- pinch of salt, pepper, curcuma
- Peel the sweet potato, slice it in chunks and cook the chunks in boiling water at low heat for 5 minutes.
- Wash the lamb’s lettuce and the celery stalk. Slice the celery in thin stripes.
- Peel the clementine and slice it in chunks.
- Mix oil, lemon juice, rice syrup, salt, pepper and curcuma in a bowl and add all other ingredients.
“Why should I eat this salad?” There are so many reasons to prepare this simple salad!
#1: sweet potatoes include beta carotene, vitamin E and potassium
#2: lamb’s lettuce and celery contain vitamin C, which boosts your immune system
#3: walnuts contain many healthy unsaturated fatty acids and are good for your brain!
Do you need more reasons? Message me and I’ll offer you some more arguments. 😉