ingredients (for two servings):
- 150gram precooked wheat
- 2 carrots
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 spring onion
- 1 celery stalk
- 5 mushrooms
- 1tbs oil
- salt, pepper, cilantro
- 1tbs cashew mush
- 3tbs soy sauce
- 1tbs rice vinegar
- 1tbs rice syrup
- Put water in a pot, bring it to the boil and add the wheat to let it cook according to the package instructions.
- Peel the carrots, wash the bell pepper, spring onion, celery and mushrooms and cut all of it in thin slices.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the sliced vegetables.
- To spice them you can use salt, pepper and cilantro (fresh cilantro tastes more intense than cilantro powder).
- Pour off the water of the wheat and remove the pot to the stove to prepare the sauce. Therefore you mix cashew mush, soy sauce, rice vinegar and rice syrup at medium heat.
- Add the wheat and the sauce to the vegetables and mix everything.