ingredients (for two servings):
- 50gram couscous
- 250gram broccoli
- 1 celery stalk
- 2tbs sunflower seeds
- 1tbs fresh lime juice
- 4tbs olive oil
- pinch of salt, pepper, curcuma
- 10gram fresh mint leaves
- Put couscous in a bowl, pour over 100ml of boiling water and let it swell for 10 minutes.
- Wash the broccoli, cut it in chunks and boil it in a pot with water at low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove the broccoli from the stove and chop it.
- Wash the celery stalk and cut it in thin stripes.
- Put all ingredients for the mint pesto in a vessel and puree them.
- Mix couscous, broccoli, celery and pesto in a bowl and add more spices, lemon juice, seeds and mint if you like.