oil-free, fat-free, gluten-free, vegan, low carb
ingredients (for three servings):
- 200gram red lentils
- 600ml water
- 2tsp vegetable stock
- 500gram broccoli
- pinch of salt, pepper, curcuma
- 2tsp fresh chopped ginger
- 1 can (400gram) chopped tomatoes
- 4tbs lemon juice
topping: fresh coriander
- Use a pot, fill in 400ml water, bring it to the boil, add the red lentils and vegetable stock and let them cook for 5 minutes.
- Wash and cut the broccoli, add the slices to the pot as well as 200ml water and continue the cooking process at low heat for 5 more minutes.
- Add the canned tomatoes, spices, ginger and lemon juice and serve the meal topped with fresh herbs.