creamy, crunchy, vegan, soy-free, sugar-free
- 200gram spelt wholemeal flour
- 90ml water
- 2tbs olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 300gram pumpkin
- 160gram leek
- 1 onion
- pinch of salt, pepper, cumin, nutmeg
- 2tbs almond/cashew mush
- 50ml oat drink
- 2tbs fresh lemon juice
- Mix flour, water, oil and salt in a bowl, knead it, roll out the pastry with a rolling pin and put it on a baking pan.
- Wash and slice pumpkin and leek in small slices/chunks. Peel the onion and slice it too.
- Put pumpkin, leek and onion in a pan with heated oil and steam it for 2 minutes.
- Mix almond mush, oat drink and lemon juice and add it to the pan. Add some water if the mixture is too dry and add all spices (salt, pepper, cumin, nutmeg).
- Spread the mixture on the pastry, put it in the oven and bake it for 30 minutes at 180degrees.