ingredients (one serving):
- 25 gram berioo superfood porridge
- 35 gram oats
- 180ml water or plant based drink/milk
- fresh fruits: grapes, banana, orange
- topping: cinnamon, nuts, grapes
- You simply have to put the porridge, oats and water or milk in a pot and bring it to the boil.
- Then you let it brew for two or three minutes and mix it with fruits and cinnamon, nuts, grapes – any topping you like to add.
If you follow me on Instagram, you have probably noticed my love for porridge. For me it’s one of the best ways to get the day started! To experience a new taste, I’ve tested berioo’s porridge with açaí and goji. There are several different versions for example porridge with chia or lucuma and cacao-nibs. The principal component are oats – basis of my daily muesli – which are high in fiber. Fiber is especially useful for athletic persons. Are you a sporty person who needs much fiber? I hope so! 😉 Thanks to açaí powder it has a fruity, slightly harsh taste. Goji berries contribute a sweet flavor and offer healthy nutrients. Besides these superfoods, the porridge contains sunflower seeds and dry sour cherries. You are going to feel fresh and energetic after eating this porridge and gain power to work on a high performance level – at the job and while doing sports.
Here’s a fact you should keep in mind:
An eutrophic and adequate nutrition in the morning is very important to have a productive start in the day, as it provides you with a lot of energy. So don’t skip breakfast instead of eating such a tasty porridge! 🙂