Looking for comfort food? Try baked pasta!
ingredients (for two servings):
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, squeezed
- 1tsp fresh chopped ginger
- 2tbs olive oil
- 250gram mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 1tbs soy sauce
- pinch of salt, pepper, cumin, nutmeg
- 150gram spinach
- 200gram chopped tomatoes
- 1tsp curry powder
- 2tbs cashew mush
- 100ml oat drink
- 2tbs spelt wholemeal flour
- 1tsp mustard
- 1tbs yeast flakes
- 100gram durum wheat lasagne sheets
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 10gram chopped coriander leaves
- Steam onion, garlic and ginger in a pan with heated oil for one minute.
- Add the mushrooms and steam them for two minutes.
- Spice the mushrooms with soy sauce, salt, pepper, cumin and nutmeg, reduce the heat and let them cook for one more minute.
- Unfreeze the spinach in a pot or in the microwave and mix it with the chopped tomatoes and curry.
- To prepare the cashew cream, you heat cashew mush and oat drink in a pan or microwave and stir in the yeast flakes and mustard until it has a creamy consistency. (If it’s too liquid you can add more cashew mush or more oat drink if it’s too firm.)
- Put 3tbs of cashew cream in a casserole, top it with half of the lasagne sheets, add the mushrooms and then lasagne sheets again, this time topped with spinach. Last but not least you put the remaining cream on top.
- Bake it in the oven at 200 degrees (400°F) for 20 minutes.
- Wash tomatoes and fresh coriander and slice both in small chunks.
- Remove the lasagne from the oven (wait until the lasagne sheets are soft and put it off before they get burned), spread it out on two plates and top it with the coriander-tomato-mix.