- 200 gram noodles
- 2 green onions
- 200 gram peas
- handful cocktail tomatoes
- 1tbs pine nuts
- salt, pepper
- dried oregano
- cayenne pepper
- At first, boil the noodles in a pot with cooking water and a pinch of salt.
- Cut green onions into small chunks and stew them in one tbs olive oil.
- Add pine nuts and boiled noodles, roast for two minutes and spice with salt, pepper and dried oregano.
- Meanwhile you can put the peas into a vessel and purée finely.
- Season it with salt, cayenne pepper and cumin.
facts about pine nuts:
- include many plant based fats and oil
- adjuvant for a low-cholesterol nutrition
- roasting them in a pan without oil intensifies their nutty and harsh flavor
- basic element of “pesto genovese”